Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birfday!

Happy Birfday to myself.
I just turned 18 in January 13. Any greeting i supposed. 
I had an awesome birthday. Clearly not the best, which makes it better in a little way. I just hanged out with my friends around Camborne. We were supposed to go to Truro, somehow we didn't manage to. I got new earphones again. A  bit of a downer when i received  a lot of chocolates. Isn't it obvious that everyone is trying this new diet, where you don't eat anything. The last time i've got a phone call, it was saying that it's the new fashion. Oh lala. Parents and relatives, just won't give a shit on teenager life. Hatty and i are getting a bit closer this nowadays. My brother and her sister are well, are hanging out a bit. Hardcore!
Bahaha. and Yes, i was joking. I'm not an only child. I have a brother.

Luckily, he doesn't look like me. He's a couple of years older, but yeah.. i can hurt him. 

Like THIS..

A valuable lesson kiddies. Penis don't fit in ears. 

My bad, LOL sorry. How was i supposed to know it hurts when you get nailed in the head? 

He's an a-hole. I shall stick up corn flakes in his throat while he's asleep, so that he could feel pain down his esophagus. Muahahah. 

No comments: