Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Live in Obscurity in the Bottom of the Ocean

Who's brows are those? 

I just bought a car. It's radical. 
I love hatty. Shes also radical.
Well she's not but i love her none the less. (insert red heart)

And the statement above gives a brief insight as to how truly interesting i am. 
So 2day, i'll be talking about random. It's not that i'm bored, it's because i'm not bored since i'm doing this. And people only get bored because they're so lazy. I'm not.

I just woke up and i can't drag myself out of bed, it's literally so hard for me.

So anyway, you want to see my car? Hope not. 


It's my shred mobile. Bahaha. Laughers and fuckers shut up. The important thing is that you have a vehicle that will take you anywhere with your girlfriend and with other fellow cunts. So, don't go sobbing on me. 

What should i talk about? Oh, yeah let's talk about wheels. My friend just posted a video of this years when i broke my love. It was awful and i could barely breath. My love is my skateboard. It was so cool... though.  


I've no clue if it plays.

1 comment:

Paige The Shiz said...

Oh wow. New car (y)

Happppy valentines day to you too :)
Omg. I think I'm following that kid :) Awesome awesome

xo